Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04210 TRY / NPR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 22% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,835TL (₨ 138,575) in Pokhara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bauru costs R$ 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)