Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03642 TRY / NPR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is about the same as in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,916TL (₨ 134,970) in Pokhara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Bergamo costs €1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lahore costs ₨4,009 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (about 3 hours ago)