Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.885 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 91% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,956TL (€1,446) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Portland, Oregon costs $2.25 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 90,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Plymouth costs £409 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilbao costs €40 (41 minutes ago)