Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.075 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 49% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 12,551TL (€2,066) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,400TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,440 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Benoni costs R 396,950 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Glasgow costs £750 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dar es Salaam costs 100 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)