Cost of living in Plymouth, United Kingdom compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.260 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plymouth (United Kingdom) is 109% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,196TL (£1,748) in Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €76 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rotterdam costs €489 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cairns costs AU$35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cork costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (about 1 hour ago)