Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.518 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 56% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,249TL (2,345 лв) in Plovdiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Portland, Oregon costs $2.25 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 90,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Plymouth costs £409 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilbao costs €40 (40 minutes ago)