Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.817 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 24% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,707TL (2,026 лв) in Plovdiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)