Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.412 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 4% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,054TL (6,414 zł) in Płock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,700TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Benoni costs R 396,950 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Glasgow costs £750 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dar es Salaam costs 100 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Santa Ana, California costs $0.94 (about 1 hour ago)