Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.195 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 40% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,433TL (R$ 6,222) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$130 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,135 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $9 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (38 minutes ago)