Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.269 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 49% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,856TL (R$ 5,405) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $12,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $3,010 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,626 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Skopje costs 50,000 ден (33 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Palermo costs €10 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,881 (about 1 hour ago)