Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.376 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 45% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 12,722TL (R$ 9,242) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 9,500 ₪ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 8,000 (about 3 hours ago)