Cost of living in Pilsen, Czech Republic compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25983 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is 49% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 13,127TL (50,520 Kč) in Pilsen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 5,000 Kz (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 12 zł (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.64 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,354 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$88 (about 1 hour ago)