Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ, Romania compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.996 TRY / RON
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ (Romania) is 4% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,326TL (5,349 lei) in Piatra Neamţ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php24,990 (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 2 hours ago)