Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00111 TRY / KHR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 77% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,161TL (7,332,301 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Bristol costs £860 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 40 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Jubail costs ﷼ 4,000 (18 minutes ago)