Cost of living in Petrozavodsk, Russia vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.08123 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petrozavodsk (Russia) is 8% cheaper than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,700TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 7,058TL (руб 86,897) in Petrozavodsk.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM45 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 50 (about 2 hours ago)