Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 200%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.420 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 140% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 18,015TL (€2,806) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Liverpool costs £500 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 22 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €28 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £499 (34 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tashkent costs 9,000 сўм (40 minutes ago)