Cost of living in Pécs, Hungary compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01679 TRY / HUF
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pécs (Hungary) is 24% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,470TL (385,305 Ft) in Pécs to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (6 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)