Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17276 TRY / UYU
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 65% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 13,360TL ($U77,328) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,100TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Winnipeg costs C$2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,419 (about 3 hours ago)