Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00154 TRY / COP
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 18% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,765TL (COL$3,743,798) in Pasto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$30 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元120 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tijuana costs Mex$ 63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,325 (about 2 hours ago)