Cost of living in Panevėžys, Lithuania compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.661 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panevėžys (Lithuania) is 7% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,344TL (€1,147) in Panevėžys to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,260 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Christchurch costs NZ$3,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)