Cost of living in Panama City, Panama compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 662 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.036 TRY / PAB
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 142% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,902TL (1,806 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨60 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php156 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 600,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Shah Alam costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)