Cost of living in Palo Alto, California, United States vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 220%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.376 TRY / USD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palo Alto, California (United States) is 327% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 33,323TL ($6,199) in Palo Alto, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,800TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Islamabad costs ₨200 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)