Cost of living in Palo Alto, California, United States compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.935 TRY / USD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palo Alto, California (United States) is 253% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 16,938TL ($4,304) in Palo Alto, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seville costs €850 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saipan costs $38,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cancún costs Mex$ 17 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨750 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 3 hours ago)