Cost of living in Palikir, Micronesia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.792 TRY / USD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palikir (Micronesia) is 59% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,109TL ($2,139) in Palikir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berkeley, California costs $24,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $150 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $3.30 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quilmes costs ARS $24 (33 minutes ago)