Cost of living in Palermo, Italy compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.661 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 77% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,304TL (€1,782) in Palermo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jalna costs ₨135 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Palmerston North costs NZ$1,075 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 1,000TL (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $350 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)