Cost of living in Pakpattan, Pakistan vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03856 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pakpattan (Pakistan) is 4% cheaper than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,600TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 8,238TL (₨213,642) in Pakpattan.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €35 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.04 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brest costs €600 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Voronezh costs руб 1,199,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)