Cost of living in Padua, Italy compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 175%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.407 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 212% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 16,228TL (€2,191) in Padua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨860 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)