Cost of living in Padua, Italy compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 166%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.930 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 194% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 13,542TL (€1,954) in Padua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €45 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $240 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Riverside, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)