Cost of living in Padang, Indonesia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00034 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Padang (Indonesia) is about the same as in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,706TL (Rp 13,964,466) in Padang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 35 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (39 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)