Cost of living in Oxford, United Kingdom compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 169%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.846 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oxford (United Kingdom) is 190% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 22,874TL (£3,341) in Oxford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,900TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dresden costs €399 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,183 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,422 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 28 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)