Cost of living in Oxford, United Kingdom compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 165%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.695 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oxford (United Kingdom) is 275% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 19,137TL (£2,487) in Oxford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨60 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php156 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 600,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Shah Alam costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)