Cost of living in Oulu, Finland compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.673 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oulu (Finland) is 119% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,052TL (€2,151) in Oulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$80 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kelowna costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)