Cost of living in Oulu, Finland compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 235%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.420 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oulu (Finland) is 169% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 23,132TL (€3,603) in Oulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,600TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $429 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 10,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rome costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)