Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00942 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 100% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 16,424TL (1,743,759 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,200TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM45 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 50 (about 2 hours ago)