Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00980 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 109% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 17,316TL (1,766,126 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,300TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Barcelona costs €5.99 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ourense costs €380 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)