Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18391 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 18% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,443TL (29,595 Kč) in Ostrava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €12 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €35 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 700 Дин. (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Islamabad costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,312 (about 1 hour ago)