Cost of living in Osmaniye, Turkey compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018.
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osmaniye (Turkey) is 10% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,708TL in Osmaniye to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €16 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Sydney costs AU$1.75 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 90 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Bursa costs 140TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 120 (about 2 hours ago)