Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 185%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 927 prices entered by 163 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.682 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 259% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 28,754TL (kr 42,159) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,000TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $0.72 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 350 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 55 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamadan costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 2 hours ago)