Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,117 prices entered by 210 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.48130 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 189% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 12,700TL (kr 26,386) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$3,440 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)