Cost of living in Oslo, Norway vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 955 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.637 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 274% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 27,644TL (kr 43,367) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,429,900 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,223 ฿ (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence, Alabama costs $661 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Oslo costs kr 20 (about 2 hours ago)