Cost of living in Osijek, Croatia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 403 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.731 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is 42% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,544TL (8,957 kn) in Osijek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,100 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (43 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (about 1 hour ago)