Cost of living in Osijek, Croatia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.897 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is 74% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,030TL (10,063 kn) in Osijek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 8,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €880 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Dundee costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vigo costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)