Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.552 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 9% cheaper than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,500TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 4,099TL ($b7,418) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$70 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Moresby costs 7 Kina (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 250,000 kr (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $5.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nagano costs ¥144 (about 4 hours ago)