Cost of living in Orlandia, Brazil compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.554 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Orlandia (Brazil) is 164% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 23,273TL (R$ 14,975) in Orlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Fernando, La Union costs Php180 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨21,347 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 5,000 Kz (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 12 zł (28 minutes ago)