Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.700 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 225% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 16,582TL (23,691 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Chicago, Illinois costs $3.28 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pensacola, Florida costs $35 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,271 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)