Cost of living in Oran, Algeria compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04626 TRY / DZD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is 38% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,059TL (217,443 Dinar) in Oran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ottawa costs C$28,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Laguna Niguel, California costs $8 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)