Cost of living in Oradea, Romania compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.305 TRY / RON
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oradea (Romania) is 15% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,001TL (7,665 lei) in Oradea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,700TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €20 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 142,900元 (about 2 hours ago)