Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 685 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.667 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 51% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,832TL (€1,678) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php150 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £80 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Peter Port costs £10 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (about 1 hour ago)