Cost of living in Oldenburg, Germany vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.250 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oldenburg (Germany) is 149% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 18,652TL (€2,984) in Oldenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aberdeen costs £1,505 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Haifa costs 2,000 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$148 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 17,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)