Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 162%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 634 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.330 TRY / USD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is 135% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 20,878TL ($3,917) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,900TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)