Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 176%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 484 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.073 TRY / USD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is 148% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,892TL ($1,958) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Siegen costs €100 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasov costs 2,600 lei (26 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Grand Rapids costs $3.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pisa costs €80 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shenzhen costs 元400 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 50 (41 minutes ago)