Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11189 TRY / MKD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 20% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,389TL (48,168 ден) in Ohrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$8 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albany, New York costs $430 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Toowoomba costs AU$860 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,870 (about 2 hours ago)