Cost of living in Odessa, Ukraine compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 431 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14070 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is 24% cheaper than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,300TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 3,279TL (23,305₴) in Odessa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Aarhus costs kr150 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Magnitogorsk costs руб 1,200,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (39 minutes ago)