Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.274 TRY / GHS
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is 54% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,225TL (GH₵5,670) in Obuasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$28 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $190 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.20TL (about 1 hour ago)