Cost of living in Oaxaca, Mexico compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30762 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oaxaca (Mexico) is 27% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,890TL (Mex$ 32,152) in Oaxaca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,800TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 5,000 Kz (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 12 zł (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.64 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,354 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$88 (about 1 hour ago)