Cost of living in Novosibirsk, Russia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08566 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novosibirsk (Russia) is 21% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,170TL (руб 107,050) in Novosibirsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 55 Lari (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamadan costs ﷼ 200,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)