Cost of living in Novokuznetsk, Russia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07212 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novokuznetsk (Russia) is about the same as in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,009TL (руб 69,454) in Novokuznetsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $869 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$105 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Quito costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in İzmir costs 22TL (about 1 hour ago)