Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo, Brazil compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.435 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo (Brazil) is 44% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,825TL (R$ 7,543) in Novo Hamburgo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in N'Djamena costs 1,500 Franc (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨50 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sion costs CHF 10 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Samsun costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $30,456 (about 2 hours ago)