Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo, Brazil compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.163 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo (Brazil) is 31% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,417TL (R$ 5,518) in Novo Hamburgo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨50 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Saint Petersburg costs руб 115 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$999 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southampton costs £40 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)