Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05646 TRY / RSD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 39% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,415TL (113,614 Дин.) in Novi Sad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €29 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (about 1 hour ago)