Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05596 TRY / RSD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 21% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,570TL (188,885 Дин.) in Novi Sad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,700TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Panama City costs 700 B/. (5 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Antalya costs 5.00TL (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $65 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥154 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.65 (about 1 hour ago)