Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03926 TRY / RSD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is about the same as in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,700TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 4,630TL (117,939 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €17 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,422 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs Bs 300,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (32 minutes ago)