Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.753 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 82% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,992TL (R$ 4,558) in Nova Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 23,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨15 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dhaka costs Taka 65 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,440 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,199 (about 1 hour ago)