Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.520 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 59% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,902TL (R$ 7,829) in Nova Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mobile, Alabama costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kot Addu costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $163 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in La Paz costs $b10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 10,000 (about 4 hours ago)