Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13294 TRY / MRU
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 48% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,946TL (52,246 UM) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Washington D.C. costs $1.03 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (about 2 hours ago)