Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17083 TRY / MRU
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 133% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,893TL (69,617 UM) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Xian costs 元9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)