Cost of living in Norwich, United Kingdom compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 177%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.728 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Norwich (United Kingdom) is 241% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 15,705TL (£2,032) in Norwich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pécs costs 1,900 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Potgietersrus costs R 30 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bhilai costs ₨45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)