Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.641 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 170% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 20,771TL (32,383 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bratislava costs €6.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨55,908 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saransk costs руб 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $210 (about 1 hour ago)